Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am very excite.

Leaving shortly to climb Jida mountain, for it's finally a clear day, and tomorrow morning I will have to get up early (4am) to see the Leonid meteor shower. I'm finally on the other side of the world, where astral events seem to favour, and I'll be treated to a display of "the strongest Leonids since 2001 that could produce more than 300 shooting stars per hour." whereas Western world will whimper with a weak estimate of 20-30 shooting stars per hour. (i didn't try to do that) I'll bring my tripod and camera, hope for clear skies, and maybe i'll finally be able to get photos of a meteor shower.

I went to see 2012 with a work colleague last night, and let me tell you. The CGI of natural disasters was great. The acting and story line was not. That is all you need to know to make an informed decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment